Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 7, 2008

What Season Is This????

Ok I know that Tennessee is known for showing all the 4 Seasons...but all in ONE WEEK???
Tuesday on our way out of school Allie mentioned that it was a good day to go out on the boat. Being the evil wife that I am, I told her to call her dad and tease him because he was stuck at work on such a beautiful day (72 degrees to be exact). So she did and to our surprise he was already at home with the boat loaded. I wasn't to sure about going because we had homework and Allie had cheerleading that evening. Well we worked it out that Allie would bring her homework to do on the boat while Tommy and Ashley fished and then Tommy and Ashley would do homework while Allie and I were at cheerleading. We had a good time. It was really nice to be able to get out as a family. Here are a few of my favorite pics.

Ashley showing off her worm

Allie didn't like the worms :-) I know it's a little blurry but she was squeallingTommy and Ashley My Kids

Allie doing her spelling

On our way back in I caught the girls in this sweet moment...
there aren't to many of these!


We stayed out until sunset

Our Beautiful Girls!


Wednesday brought us back to reality with the cold and a real bad storm. We had a tornado drill at school but I haven't heard of one actually hitting here. We took it easy that night, I had a bit of a headache.

Thursday was even colder with temps. back in th 30's. They're also calling for snow this weekend. We'll see! Today after school Tommy was already off and wanting to take the boat out again...I told him he was CRAZY it was too cold! So we caught up on LOST, It look to be a interestion season.

While Tommy and Ashley went to Basketball practice, Allie and I went to meet little Miss Daisy Fox. She is too cute. You will have to check out the pics on Jennifer's blog. It was good to see the Fox Family smile again.

0 comments: