Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Friends, Family and Fun

This weekend has been a busy one with late nights. First on Friday after school the girl's and I went to Family Night at the book fair which stared at 5:30 then I had to pick Dena up at 6:00 and Jennifer up at 6:15 to go to a Pampered Chef party at Cheryl's house. It was themed the Chocolate Bliss. I will sum it up for you in one word...YUM. Thankfully the brownies had nuts in them so I didn't eat but one very small piece of those. While at the party we were informed that Michael and the boys were hanging out at our house with Tommy. So after the party Jennifer and I ran some errands...store for goodies, my house to get Jennifer's house key so she could take care a a few things at home while I played with Miss Daisy. The Men and the kids went to sell Tommy's truck. Then we all met back at the house for a few rounds of Skip BO.

skip bo


Unlike the weekend with the Duncan's I turned out to be the winner of the night...to Mr. Foxes dismay. HA! They left a little before midnight.

Poor Tommy had to get up for work. The Ashley slept in and Allie played on webkinz while I got a couple loads of laundry done. Then it was rush rush to get ready for Upward. Allie cheered at 12:30. Ashley played at 2:50. We had to fit in getting lunch and snacked in between. After the games we can home and spent some family time together watching Underdog.

Underdog

It was a cute movie for the whole family. While the girl's took showers and Tommy studied. I put together a blogspot for my sister. I hope she likes it.

Well I am off to get ready for church it another busy Sunday. Have a great day!!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey...we had a great time with you guys this weekend. That game was FUN! We will have to play it again soon.
and....I took a look at your sister's blog. YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB ON IT!!! I AM TOTALLY IMPRESSED!!!!
Talk to you tommorrow!
Love you..Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on Julie's and Brent's blog site. I love Julie's with the dogs and that cartoon looks like Brent with the hair, earphones, and his skateboard. Where did you get the background for these sites? Is it part of the program you got from Jennifer. I am still trying to add different things to mine. Just playing around. But so far I've been unsuccessful. I wonder do they have a book "Blogging for Dummys"
I will do Ashley jeans for her today and do the other pants tomorrow. Have a great day.
Love Dena

Anonymous said...

Hello wonderful beautiful fabulous sister-in-law of mine! LOL Can you tell I'm buttering you up? You really are all of those things...but I need to ask a huge favor. I've started a blog site but can't figure out how to do the picture banner thing like everyone else has. Please, please, please help me!

Love, Amber

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.